Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis Reviews & guides 2017
It can be hard to find the right work boot that will relieve pain and pressure from Plantar Fasciitis. A work boot that offers support and is shaped to reduce heel pain is important. A work boot that does not offer much-needed support and comfort can increase the pain and possibly cause injury. When you’re looking for a reliable Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis there are some factors that you need to consider. Here are a few ideas of what to look for in a good work boot. A few product suggestions of the best work boot that can help relieve the pain of Plantar Fasciitis are reviewed to give you an idea of what type of boot to look for.
What Is Plantar Fasciitis and What Are the Causes?
Plantar Fasciitis is a pain that is the heel region of the foot. The tissue that connects your toes to the bone of your heel is known as plantar fascia. The area is what gives you arch support. When this region of the foot is in pain it is known as Plantar Fasciitis. The pain can be severe and it can cause irritation, swelling, and weaken that part of the foot. When the tissue becomes inflamed it can cause tenderness because of the weakening and irritation that is occurring in the foot.
Plantar Fasciitis can be caused by being on your feet for a long period of time. It can also be caused by standing on concrete, asphalt and other hard surfaces. When the ligaments that support the arch of your foot become strained, it can cause this type of heel pain to occur in your foot. The more that you strain the ligament, it can cause the tissue and ligaments to rip in tiny places which will increase the pain.
Top 10 Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis
How to Select the Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis?
Here are a few factors that should be considered when purchasing the best work boot for Plantar Fasciitis. These factors can help you to find a good work boot that will provide you with the best support.
The arch of the foot is normally affected by Plantar Fasciitis. It is import to a boot that has a good arch support. A boot that has more support in the arch area can help to reduce the heel pain and reduce future injury. An arch support may be contoured to the shape of the foot arch and added support in this area is recommended.
The comfort of the work boot is also an important factor to take into consideration. The more comfortable a boot is, the better it is for your foot. Added padding can also be a plus because it provides more comfort to the bottom of the entire foot. The padding can help to relieve the pain and prevent added pressure to the bottom of the foot. A comfortable work boot will increase the amount of time that you can wear it without feeling extensive pain at the end of the day. This is also important if you are doing a lot of walking in your work boots because the more comfort can reduce the strain on the Plantar Fascia.
Shock absorption is another important factor to consider when buying a work boot. The shock abortion can reduce the pain and discomfort that you are feeling in your foot. The absorption of shock can save your foot from becoming inflamed and more irritated during the day. The absorption relieves any type of shock or impact to your foot. It will reduce the pain and discomfort that not having shock absorption can create.
A durable work boot is needed if you’re going to be on your feet standing or walking. The more durable that a work boot is, the better support that it will give you. A work boot that is not durable will often cause more pain because it is not providing the strong durable support your foot needs. A work boot that is made of high-quality material and has added comfort is a great option for a work boot for Plantar Fasciitis.
The heel of the foot is the main factor to consider when buying a work boot for Plantar Fasciitis. The heel is mainly affected by this issue and it is important to have added heel support and comfort in the work boot. The more heel support that a boot has, the less pain and irritation will occur. Check the heel support of the work boot before making a final purchase to ensure you are providing the best support for your heel on a daily basis.
Caterpillar Men's 2nd Shift 6" Plain Soft-Toe Work Boot
Men's Work Boot
Women's Work Boot
Is a Caterpillar Men’s 2nd Shift 6 inch Plain Soft Toe Work Boot a good choice for Planar Fasciitis? The work boot has many features that can help to determine if it will be a good work boot. These features are able to help understand the type of boot that it is and if it would help reduce heel pain and discomfort.
- The Caterpillar Work Boot is made of leather. The leather is a durable material that will hold up for a long period of time. The leather is also a great material because it is easy to keep clean and wipe off. Leather can handle more accidents than what a soft fabric can.
- The boot has a lace up feature that can help to reduce pressure or tightness. You have control of how tight or loose that you make the boot laces. This is a good feature to have.
- The high back of the boot can have provided added support to your ankle and heel. The high back can help to reduce ankle and heel pain because of the support it provides.
- The heel of this boot is approximately 1.5 inches in width. The wider the heel is in a work boot, it can give you more room and not put pressure on the back of the foot.
- The lace up option is great
- The leather material is easy to keep clean and will last a long time
- The boot can be worn for a long period of time without discomfort
- The size and width of the foot area is big enough to leave room to move foot around
- The bottom of the sole was coming apart when it arrived
- The size of the boot did not fit my foot
- The laces will not stay tied unless they are double knotted
- I did not like the feel of the boot because it was stiff
Timberland PRO Men's Pitboss 6" Steel-Toe Boot
Does the Timberland PRO Men’s Pitboss 6-inch Steel Toe Boot provide added comfort and support to the heel and bottom of foot? There are many great features that this boot has to offer. These features will help to determine if it is a good choice for a work boot. The features will help to answer whether it offers sufficient support to the foot.
- The boot has a slip abrasion which is a good feature. The slip abrasion will help to keep you from falling or sliding on wet and slick surfaces. This can help prevent injury to you and your foot.
- The boot is resistant to oil. This is another nice feature because it will prevent the boot from becoming slippery and causing accidents
- The boot is made of leather which is a good choice of material to have. The leather will help reduce injury to the foot because it is thick and does not tear easily like other soft materials would.
- The boot has an open cell polyurethane footbed which is nice for the foot. It will help to reduce sweat or moisture from being formed and can add a better support for the sole.
- The boot is designed with shock absorption. The shock absorption is great for people who have foot issues or done density. It will help to protect your foot and reduce irritation.
- The boot has the ability to absorb shock which helps with osteoporosis and other foot pain
- The boot is oil resistant and this help to reduce slipping
- The leather is durable and can be cleaned with a wet cloth
- The boot has a high back and helps to reduce ankle and foot pain
- The boot did not fit my feet and felt tight after I laced them up
- The leather was cracked when it was received
- The bottom of the boot did not have the amount of traction that I thought it would
- The picture did not look exactly like the boot that I received
Skechers USA Men's Verdict Waterproof Boot
Is the Skechers USA Men’s Verdict Waterproof Boot a good choice to reduce foot irritation? There are many great quality features that this boot has to offer. The features will help to determine if it is a good choice for you to buy. The features can be reviewed to determine if you will benefit from this work boot.
- The boot had a wide foot area that will give you more room for your foot. This is a good feature to have for people who have foot issues and are flat footed.
- The boot is made of leather which is easy to keep clean
- The bottom of the boot is made of rubber. Rubber is hard to puncture and can hold up for a long time
- The inside of the boot is padded for extra support. This is a great feature to have if you needed extra padding inside the boot. It will provide more support to the bottom of the foot for comfort.
- The collar of the boot is full of padding for added comfort. This will help provided added support to your foot and ankles when walking and standing for long periods of time. The added support can help to reduce injury and irritation to the ligaments in the foot and heel.
- The boot has a lot of padding inside the boot for added comfort
- The sole of the bottom of the boot is made of durable rubber for a long-lasting effect
- The boot is made to lace up and it lets you choose how tight or loose the boot is on the foot.
- The boot did not have my size
- There were marks on the leather of the boot when I received it
- The laces were not able to be pulled tight enough to keep the boot from moving on my foot
- The color of the leather was darker than what it had wanted it to be
Wolverine Men's W02421 Raider Boot
Is the Wolverine Men’s W02421 Raider Boot a good option to buy for comfort and support? The features of the boot are able to help to determine if the boot will provide a comfort fit. The features can provide a better understanding if the boot is a good fit for your foot.
- The boot is made of strong and long lasting leather
- The heel is wider for more support and movement. It will help to keep pressure off of the heel and foot for less pain and irritation.
- The laces on the boot are long enough to provide a long tying feature. This will help reduce the laces from coming undone constantly and it will provide a tighter fit.
- The boot has extra padding and cushioning on the collar. This will provide more support for the foot and the ankle. The added cushion will help to reduce injury and irritation.
- The boot comes in a variety of sizes. The variation in sizes gives the buyer a wider selection to find the size type that they need.
- The boot is a good choice for a work boot because of the design and construction that it has. The boot will last longer because of the durability of the boot
- The boot has more padding for the foot which will ensure a longer wear time
- The leather material is a good option for a work boot because leather holds up longer
- The boot comes in many sizes and gives people more size options to choose from
- The laces of the boot are strong and will not break easily
- The bottom of the boot was coming apart from the sole after wearing it for a few weeks
- The color of the boot was faded instead of bright
- There was not much padding as I had expected
- It was a tight fit when wearing socks with the boot on
- The laces were hard and there was little flexibility when tying them
KEEN Utility Men's Pittsburgh Steel Toe Work Boot
Does the KEEN Utility Men’s Pittsburg Steel Toe Work Boot have added support? The work boot has several quality features that make it a good choice. The features can help to determine if the boot is a good option for your working needs. These features will help you decide if this is the perfect boot for you.
- The boot has Dry-Lex Foot lining. The foot lining helps to reduce the foot from sweating and provided added support to the bottom of the foot.
- The boot is resistant to slipping and oil. This feature will help to ensure your safety from falling or causing injury. The slip-resistant is great to have because it can reduce falls when walking in wet surface areas.
- The boot is waterproof, which will keep your feet from getting soaked when walking in water. This is a nice feature because it will provide complete dryness and keep your feet from becoming damp or cold from the water.
- The metal hooks are designed to keep the laces in place. It will help to reduce the laces from being able to fall down and trip you while you are walking. The metal hooks will also keep the shoelaces from untying constantly because the metal hooks hold them in place more securely.
- The lace hooks help to hold the laces and keep them from coming completely undone
- The waterproof feature keeps the boot completely dry in all kinds of weather and working environments
- The added support helps to reduce foot pain and injury after prolong walking and standing
- The slip resistant feature will help to reduce injury from falling or sliding on wet surfaces
- The boot was not what I expected it would be and did not feel comfortable
- The leather did not hold up and was able to be punctured within the first couple of days
- The waterproof feature was not working on the boots because when I stepped in water my foot became soaked
These work boots have many quality features that make them a good choice for the Best Work Boots for Plantar Fasciitis. The added comfort and support will help reduce the pain in the heel and reduce more injury from occurring. These boots are some of the highly-recommended boots that are a good fit for Plantar Fascia. The high collar and added padding is a good option to have when looking for a solid and quality work boot. The different brands of boots offer the features that are needed for foot pain, heel pain, and other discomforts that people experience. To have the variety of work boots to choose from can make purchasing a reliable boot a lot easier.